Day 1 Arrival Chandigarh (Visit Mansha Devi)
Arrival Chandigarh airport /railway station, upon arrival we provide arrival transfer to hotel. fresh n up at hotel proceed to Mansha Devi Temple. Mata Mansa Devi Temple. Dedicated to Maa Mansa, Mata Mansa Devi Temple is one of the most revered temples across the country. People from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Mansa. after sightseeing back to hotel and rest. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2 Chandigarh – Naina Devi -Chintpurni
Morning after breakfast drive towards Naina Devi Temple (Bilaspur) this morning. To reach the temple at the hill top, you can use the stairs or travel through a cable car. One of the 51 Shaktipeethas, Naina Devi Temple is a popular pilgrimage site in Himachal Pradesh. It is the place where the eyes of Sati fell down.
After Darshan, leave for Sheetla Devi Temple which is dedicated to Mata Sheetla Devi. Also visit Chintpurni Temple, a sacred temple that holds immense religious importance. It is believed that those who wish for something from a true heart, their wishes are fulfilled. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Chintapurni –Jwalamukhi –Kangra -Dharamshala
This morning, leave for Dharamshala. On the way visit Jwalamukhi, Seek blessings at Mata Jwala ji Temple, a revered temple dedicated to Goddess Jwalamukhi. The temple has nine permanent flames that have been named after goddesses- Mahakali, Unpurna, Chandi, Hinglaj, Bindhya Basni, Maha Lakshmi, Saraswati, Ambika and Anji Devi.
Post Darshan, Visit Kangra Devi Temple where Maa Kangra is worshipped in the form of a ‘pindi’. After visit drive to Dharamshala.
You are free to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 4 Dharamshala –Chamunda Devi -Dharamshala
Morning breakfast at Hotel go for Darshan at Chamunda Devi Mandir in the morning. One of the seven mother goddesses, Chamunda Devi is also known as Chamundi. Devotees from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Chamunda. Go for sightseeing around Dharamshala in the afternoon. Visit attractions like Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag temple. Get back to the hotel by evening. Overnight at the hotel
Day 5 Dharamshala -Katra
Leave for Katra via Jammu this morning. On arriving in Katra, check-in at the hotel. Spend the day the way you like. You can go to explore the local market of Katra. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 6 Katra –Vaishno Devi – Katra
This day, you go for Darshan at Vaishno Devi. Early in the morning, start trekking to the Vaishno Devi Shrine. One of the holiest shrines in India, Vaishno Devi Temple is the abode of Maa Vaishno Devi, who is also known as Mata Rani. Maa Vaishno is considered a manifestation of Mother Goddess.
People from all over the world visit the temple to seek blessings of Maa Vaishno. People believe that no prayer goes unanswered from the temple of Maa Vaishno. Trek back to Katra after Darshan at the temple. On reaching, get back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 7 Katra – Amtirsar
After breakfast at hotel, check out and start driving to Amritsar and en-route visit Wagah border. A popular attraction of Amritsar, Wagah border is the border connecting India and Pakistan. The key highlight of the place is the evening ceremony that takes place every day. Later, go back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Amritsar
Day 8 Amritsar Sightseeing & Departure
Morning breakfast and proceed to Amritsar Sightseeing. Amritsar we visit, “Golden Temple”, it is the most sacred temple of the Sikhs built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh. The lower portion of the temple displays white marble inlay work and the upper portion is embellished with copper coated over by gold plate. Later we visit “Jallian Wala Memorial”, After sightseeing check out from the hotel and transfer to airport /railway station to catch the flight/ train to your onward journey.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticke / Any Train Tickets
- Visa Fee / Any Personal Expensed
- Travel Insurance / Tips to Guide or Driver
- Any Monument Entrance / Still Camera or Video Camera Fees / Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.