This website is operated by “Travel Shop Himalaya”. Travel Shop Himalaya offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to our valuable customers, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travel Shop Himalaya.
Tour related booking & confirmation will be sent and treated confirmed after payment done by customer to the account of M/s Travel Shop Himalaya.
For any travel services booked by Travel Shop Himalaya can be treated as confirmed after paying 25% of the total cost by the customer.
Travel Black-Out Dates:
Service bookings & benefits will not be valid on the following dates Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Valentine’s Day. Services will be confirmed during this period after paying 40% advance.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment:
- International clients can make payment:-
- Using online payment gateway method customer must discuss with Concerning person of Travel Shop Himalaya then only advance (Token amount for confirmed booking) payment can be transfer by using Online payment gateway, link updated in Travel Shop Himalaya Website.
- By Bank Transfer (Telex Transfer) to our Bank A/c
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Important Note regarding payment fraud:
M/S Travel Shop Himalaya employee or agent will not ask for your Net Banking login ID, Password, OTP etc. Nor will they ask you to transfer funds to a personal account or to install third party apps like Any Desk, Team Viewer etc.
Please do not act on such request. Report such incidents on our Email ID –firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Shop Himalaya will not be responsible for any service related issues during force majeure i.e natural calamities, during curfew, strikes and acts of terrorists or any situation which is beyond the control of Travel Shop Himalaya.
Tour Travel Service – Cancellation Policy / Amendment / No Show / Early Check in / Early Departure:
Cancellation of tour / travel services due to any circumstances / personal reason we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 45 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
- Additional Transport cancellation charges (Flight / Train) will be applicable as per airlines / IRCTC cancellation policy.
- Cancellations by the guest (Customer) of any type of services before and well in advance 10% service charges will be applicable on the total cost.
- Any Tour / Travel services would be cancelled by M/s Travel Shop Himalaya, in case of those following conditions will be applied.
- Client would be provided with Credit Note for the booking amount paid, client can use this amount anytime in the future by themselves or any of their family members, friends, or anyone else as recommended by the client.
- In case the client wants the refund – then a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on the total cost of the tour package and remaining amount (after deducting this 10% service charge) would be refunded.
In above both the situation – the cancellation charges, as applicable for cancellation of services related to flight tickets/ hotel bookings/ travel services/ Guide services would also be recovered from the client.
- In case you cancel your trip after commencement the refund would be restricted to a limited amount that would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers, airlines, transporter and other suppliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, flight tickets, transportation, missed meals and any other services etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- On very high / Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like – Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
Kindly note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks (working days) due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Mandatory Identification Document:
ID documents are Mandatory for all guests (Foreign, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation. Documents as per details given below are applicable for different categories:
- For foreign nationals – copy of Passport + Visa is mandatory.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory or any Photo ID can be used at the time of check in.
Hotel Check in and Checkout policy:
Check-In Timings: 1100 – 1500 Hours
Early check in is subject to availability the rooms. For guaranteed early check-in, needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 – 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment.
Our liabilities & limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
M/S Travel Shop Himalaya. Rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change – the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
M/S Travel Shop Himalaya. shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
M/s Travel Shop Himalaya. do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
M/s Travel Shop Himalaya. Reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider being undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
Notification of Modifications and Changes to the Policy:
M /S Travel Shop Himalaya, reserve the right to change the terms of the Policy from time to time, as seem fit, without any intimation to you, and your continued use of the Website or App will signify your acceptance of any amendment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read the terms of the Policy on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the terms of the Policy, you may terminate your use of our services immediately.
All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Himachal Courts only.
Regarding above all mentioned unclear Polices, Terms & Conditioned kindly requested to contact with only Team Travel Shop Himalaya & all payment related conversations should be acceptable on our official email ID –email@example.com