Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (380 kilometres in approximately 8 hours)
Arrive at Delhi Railway Station & drive to Shimla which is 2180 metres above the sea level. Spend the day at leisure by exploring the Mall.
Day 2: Shimla – Sarahan (165 kilometres in approximately 7 hours)
After breakfast, drive from Shimla to Sarahan via Kufri, Theog, Fagu, Narkanda, Rampur. On this route, halt at Rampur for lunch. On reaching Sarahan, check-in to your Hotel.
2165 metres above the sea level, Sarahan commands a view of Srikhand Mahadev Peak and is famous for 800 years old Bhimkali Temple, one of the best examples of Hill Architecture. Iin the evening, enjoy panoramic view of Shrikhand Peaks. Also visiting Bhimkali Temple – one of the 51 Shaktipeeths. Attend the mesmerising evening Aarti Ceremony there.
After this return to your hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sarahan – Sangla (90 kilometres in approximately 5 hours)
Sarahan is 2744 metres above the sea leve. Participate in morning Aarti at Bhimkali Temple. After breakfast, check-out from your Hotel and depart for Sangla via Karcham. Your journey from here will take you to another spectacular destination in the middle Himalayas which is also known as Baspa valley – the prettiest valley in Himachal.
Arrive at Sangla & check-in to your Hotel. After a delicious dinner, sleep comfortably overnight.
Day 4: Sangla – Chitkul – Sangla (40 kilometres in approximately 3 hours)
After breakfast, explore the vicinity around including an ancient Kamru Fort & Temple dedicated to the Goddess Kamakhya Devi which was brought from Assam. After lunch, leave for an excursion to Chitkul – the last Village on old Indo-Tibetan trade route. Walk through the green orchards, by a brilliant stream. As the day falls, return to your hotel in Sangla for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Sangla – Kalpa (49 kilometres in approximately 4 hours)
After breakfast this morning, check-out from your hotel and drive to Kalpa. 2670 metres above the sea level, Kalpa is the district headquarter of Kinnaur and was once the favorite getaway of Lord Dalhousie. On reaching Kalpa, check-in to your Hotel. Once known as Chini, little has changed in Kalpa in the last 500 years. Legend has it that when Lord Dalhousie wanted to take a break from his hectic schedule in Shimla, he would come here on his Horseback. By the side of Kalpa is a 79-foot rock formation that resembles a Shivlinga that changes the colour as the day passes and is visible to the naked eye on a clear day. After lunch, rest in your hotel for a while. In the evening, visit the Buddhist Gompa – Hu Bu Lan Kar. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Kalpa Sightseeing
Early morning, enjoy the Sunrise over Kinner Kailash Peaks. Kalpa is famous for its apples & chilgoza plantations. The tree belongs to the Pine Family & the fruit is in about an inch long, in soft cover. After breakfast, visit the local School & Narayan Nagini Temple Complex, which has Shrines of Hindu, Buddhist and local Deities. After lunch, go for an excursion trip to Roghi Village to get closer to the ‘Pahari’ way of Life as you mingle with the locals. Later return to your hotel in Kalpa for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Kalpa to Shimla (240 kilometres in approximately 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive from Kalpa to Shimla, a drive of around 8 hours. Reach Shimla in the evening and spend rest of the day at leisure. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8: Shimla to Delhi (380 kilometers in Approx 8 hour)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi, and further to Delhi and get dropped at the railway station or airport for your onward journey.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.