DAY 01: ARRIVAL MANALI
On arrival in Manali, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. Evening is free for rest.
Manali is a magnet, attracting many tourists from all over the world The landscape here is breath taking. One sees well-defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards. Overnight at Manali.
DAY 02: MANALI FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Have breakfast at hotel, later we will Start our sightseeing of Manali including “Hadimba Devi Temple” Built in 1533, this temple is dedicated to the deity Hadimba who was the wife of Bhim. The temple is known for its four-storeyed pagoda and exquisite wooden carvings, Manu Temple is dedicated to Manu Rishi, a sage who not only meditated here but is also believed to be the creator of human race on earth., Tibetan Monastery and “Vashisht Village” also boasts a pair of old stone temples, opposite each other above the main square. Dedicated to the local patron saint Vaishisht, the smaller of the two opens on to a partially covered courtyard, and is adorned with elaborate woodcarvings.
Solang Valley Located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains. Since the valley has fine ski slopes, it is a perfect place for skiing & hot picnic spot. In the Evening Visit the Famous The Mall Road.
Optional Excursion to Rohtang :- Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. Overnight stay at Manali
DAY 03: MANALI – DEPARTURE
Post breakfast we check out and drive to New Delhi Airport / Railways station to board our Train / flight back to home.
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket
- Any Train Tickets
- Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver
- Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex
- Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.