Day 01: Chandigarh -Manali ( 300 Kms / 08/09 hrs) Morning arrive at Chandigarh railway station, our representative will meet you and take you to car, further straight drive to Manali. Late Evening you will reach at Manali and check in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel Day 02: Manali –Naggar- kasol /Manikaran –Manali Morning breakfast Hotel, you will have full day excursion for Naggar and Manikaran. Naggar Valley (Village). Naggar is a small village about 20 kms from Kullu on the way to Manali. Naggar is famous for the Naggar castle which houses the Nicholas Roerich art museum. It is at a distance of 45 kms from Kullu. Popular tourist attractions in Manikaran are Sri Gurunank Dev Ji Gurudwara, its sacred hot springs where pilgrims take holy dip to to get rid of pains and pangs, Lord Ramchandra Templa, Temple of Lord Shiva and Kulant Pith. After sightseeing back to hotel and rest. Overnight stay at Hotel Day 03: Manali City tour Morning Breakfast at Hotel, later proceed to explore the beauty of Manali. Manali tour included Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village, Club House, Monesteries. Evening free to visit Mall Road. Overnight stay at Hotel Day 04: Manali – Sarchu (230 Kms / 08/09 Hrs)€ Early Morning after breakfast check out and drive to Sarchu. Sarchu is a major halt point with tented accommodation in the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway, on the boundary between Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh in India. It is situated between Baralacha La to the south and Lachulung La to the north. Upon arrival at Sarchu overnight stay at Camps. Day 05: Sarchu – Leh (Long distance / 360 Kms / 11 / 12 Hrs) Morning after breakfast check out and drive to Leh. Late evening you will reach at Leh. Check in and dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel Day 06: Leh Tour day khardungla top Morning breakfast at hotel and proceed for day tour to Khardungla Top. Khardung La (Khardung Pass, la means pass in Tibetan) is a high mountain pass located in Ladakh region of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Khardong La is historically important as it lies on the major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar in Central Asia. About 10,000 horses and camels used to take the route annually, and a small population of Bactrian camels can still be seen at Hunder, in the area north of the pass. During World War II there was an attempt to transfer war material to China through this route. Late afternoon back to Leh. Evening shopping and rest at Hotel Overnight stay at Hotel Day 07: Pangong lake day trip Morning breakfast at hotel and proceed for Pangong Lake (approx. 145 kms, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft). After full day of sightseeing around the Lake Back to hotel and rest. “Pangong is a high altitude lake set at about 15000 ft asl and is where climax of Bollywood super hit feature film “3 Idiots" was filmed. Overnight stay at Hotel Day 08: Leh -Sangam / Megnetic Hill –Leh Morning breakfast at hotel and proceed for day excursion to Sangam & Megnetic Hill. Road connecting Srinagar and Leh you will see Sangam or confluence of Zanskar and Indus river at Nimmu. This road will take you further by the side of Zanskar river. The 14 KM stretch of river in upstream direction ( ending at confluence ) is popular as rafting area. After crossing Sangam point at a distance of 4 KM further towards Leh you will reach a point known as Magnetic hill. From here Leh town is 25 KM. at Megnetic hill, you will see your vehicle will start moving on its own in upward direction. It is said that the nearby hills have magnetic effect to attract or pull your vehicle in up direction. However to understand the scientific reason behind this, spill some water on the road and watch which side it is flowing and then try to understand which side is up and which side is down. This is just an optical illusion. After sightseeing back to hotel and rest. Overnight stay at hotel and rest. Day 09: Leh Departure / Airport Morning breakfast at hotel and check out. Now time is to say good by Laddakh and promiss to visit again with more enjoyment and adventures. We drop you at Leh airport to catch your flight back to Delhi
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories!!
- Hotels & Tents on DBL Sharing basis
- For 02 Pax Dzire (Small car) for 04 pax Innova
- Sepret Innova from Manali to Leh droping
- Innova / scorpio at Leh Part for 02 or 04 pax
- Hotels with B. Fast & dinner (MAPAI)
- Only Leh Permit Fees included
- Rest are not included
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
- 0% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 15 days from date of departure
- No Refund within 07 Days from the date of departure
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
Terms & Condition
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- T& C applied