Day 01: ARRIVAL DELHI isbt – AGRA
Warm welcome on the arrival at airport / railway station, our representative introduced necessary documents and assist you to take to car parking & further take straight drive to Agra.
”The Taj Mahal” The most popular sight in Agra is undoubtedly the Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love.”Agra Fort” that was constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died. After that we will visit “Itmaud-da-duala” called as the Mini Taj.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI – JAIPUR
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel, later proceed to Jaipur. En route we will visit sightseeing of Fathepur Sikri. Fathepur Sikri was once the capital of the Mughal Empire. The city boasts of some of the magnificent monuments of the medieval period. Akbar, the great Mughal Emperor, made it the capital but was later abandoned due to scarcity of water. Some of the attractions at Fatehpur Sikri are the Panch Mahal, the Buland Darwaza and the Daargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
After sightseeing drive to Jaipur. Arrival, check in and rest.
Dinner & overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 03: JAIPUR – AJMER /PUSHKAR
early morning before breakfast proceed to Amber fort. Amber Fort” is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
After sightseeing back to hotel and breakfast. Later check out and proceed to Pushkar. Upon arrival check in to hotel, fresh n up. Later proceed to visit Pushkar. Pushkar is one of the oldest cities of India. Located at the bank of Pushkar Lake is famous for Pushkar Fair, There is a Hindu Temple of Bramha, the creator of Universe.
Optional – Evening you can do came safari at Pushkar. Pushkar Camel Safari will take you destinations where you will witnesses small villages along the way and during crop harvesting, the views are exceptionally enticing. Camel Safari in Pushkar is a great experience. Safari will be own cost.
After sightseeing back to hotel and rest.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: PUSHKAR – JAIPUR TOUR
Morning breakfast and check out, later proceed to Jaipur. Upon arrival check in to hotel. after fresh n up we start our tour of Jaipur.
we visit the City Palace, a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture. The center of the palace is a seven-storied building called Chandra Palace, with fine views over the gardens & the city. Further we visit Jantar Mantar (Solar Observatory), an astronomical treasure house, with solar devices that give accurate predictions till date. We also visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), a five-storied structure of pink sandstone. It was built in the year 1799 so that veiled royal women could peer down the busy street market unseen by the world through its 593 stone Jharokas (mini windows).
Evening time for shopping. Back to hotel and rest.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: JAIPUR – DELHI DEPARTURE
Today is last day of your tour. Breakfast at hotel and check out. Later proceed to Delhi. Upon arrival we drop you at airport / Railway station or your native home.
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories!!
- 01 DBL room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Vehicle AC Dzire or Similar
- All sightseeing as per Program
- All Applicable Govt Taxes
- One Major Meal
- Any Flight, Train Ticket, Personal Exp
- Travel Insurance, Visa Fee
- Tips to Guide or Driver, Monument Ent.
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Fées Impose by Govt, Any New Tex.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.
- T&C Applied