About the Activity:
- Manali to Leh bike trip package from Delhi is the perfect adventure for you and discover the barren roads.
- Begin your trip from Delhi and reach your destination for the amazing bike ride.
- Cherish each and every moment with this bike trip as you ride through Ladakh and its mesmerising beauty.
- Marvel at the sights of the stunning mountains covered with snow.
- Feel the thrill as you ride through the criss cross roads. Click some amazing pictures with striking views.
- Visit some of the monasteries and stupas on your way and also stop at the Magnetic Hills.
- Learn about the people and their culture residing in this region. Also, enjoy a cup of tea at the small shops on your way.
- Enjoy some delicious food while camping during in between your thrilling bike ride.
- Conclude your tour after 12 days and head back home with lots of memories.
There are four different variants available to choose from:
Day 1 – Delhi-Manali. Overnight in a Volvo bus
Today you will take overnight bus from Delhi to Manali. Boarding point of Volvo is Mandi House or Majnu Ka til, you can also use HPTDC Volvo from Delhi ISBT. Your tour will start form Delhi around 16:00 hrs onwards. You will arrive next day at Manali.
Day 2 – Arrive Manali and Manali-city tour
Next day morning meet the representative and get transferred to the hotel. (check in time 12 oon/early check in subject to availability of room). Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip.
Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – Manali-Rohtang Pass-Keylong or Jispa (120 Kms / 04 hrs)
Wake up to a beautiful morning and after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa. Marvel at the amazing sights as you cross over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and pass the beautiful villages of Lahul Valley.
Enjoy a beautiful ride in the bank of Chadra & Bhaga river. Also, you will be riding over the Manali-Leh road.
On arrival check in at camp/hotel.
Overnight in camp/hotel.
Day 4 – Keylong or Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu (110 Kms / 03 ½ hrs)
In the morning after breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Today you will be crossing the Baralachala Pass (4800 m).
Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal and cross many water streams.
On arrival check in at camp.
Overnight in camp.
Day 5 – Sarchu/ Leh (250 Kms / 08/09 hrs)
Afer your morning breakfast start riding toward Leh for your adventure. Today you will ride through 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground and through the second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La.
On arrival check in at hotel/guest house.
Overnight at hotel/guest house.
Day 6 – Leh to Nubra (160 Kms / 06/07 Hrs)
Today you will feel that adrenaline rush while riding through the highest motorable road Khardungla pass (34 kms one way) Feel excited to cross the highest motorable pass in the world which can pose tough challenges you, especially during winter.
Overnight Stay in Nubra after enjoying the adventurous sights.
Day 7 – Nubra/ Pangong Lake (280 Kms / 08/09 hrs)
Start off to visit Pangong Lake in the morning. You have to cover almost 150 KM one way to reach Pangong Lake. Such a charismatic beauty the high altitude lake portrays as the surrounding mountains shimmer their reflections on the blue-green water of the lake. Spend a quality time gazing at the beauty of the lake at that height.
Stay overnight in Pangong.
Day 8 – Pangong/Leh (150 kms/ one way)
Wake up to a beautiful morning sight and enjoy your breakfast. Start riding to Leh from Pangong while enjoying the scenic views. Stop over break at 3 idiots school & Shanti Stupa. Also cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwar. Reach your destination and enjoy your dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel/guesthouse/camps.
Day 9 – Leh/Sarchu (250 kms)
From Leh, proceed to Sarchu that is situated at a distance of 250KM. The ride will take almost 8 hours to conclude. Upon arrival in Sarchu, check-in to your camps and relax.
Overnight stay at the camps.
Day 10 – Sarchu to Manali
Travel distance and travel time (222 kms/8-9 hrs) approx. Early morning after breakfast start riding back toward Manali. This is last day of our Leh Ladakh bike trip.
On arrival check in at the hotel enjoy your dinner.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 – Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Morning you can explore Manali on your own. Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi.
Overnight at Volvo bus.
Day 12 – Arrival at Delhi and depart for home
Morning you will arrive at Delhi and head back home.
Conclude your tour here.
*************Tour Ends with Happiest Memories*************
Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Breakfast and Dinner (starts from dinner on day 02 on arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11)
- Biking, Sightseeing
One Enfield bike 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10
- Fuel for motorbikes in entire tour
- Non AC sharing car for Pangong excursion on day 07
- Group leader from day 02 to day 11
- One road caption with 01 extra bike to lead the group (for more than 06 riders)
- One motorbike mechanic
- Environmental Fee ad permit fee for Pangong and Tso Moriri
- AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
- Standard size helmet for rider and pillion ride (used helmet not new)
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera for Group Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour
- Spares parts change during tour like – Front tube and Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake
- Lever/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardung la Pass
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bonfire (once during camping
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices valid from 01st April 2018 to 31stMarch 2019
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA Kashmir – India will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra | Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.No changes in the date of travel once booked.Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed. Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menusAny dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Journey can be arranged from Chandigarh / Jammu Railway Station or Airport at Nominal Extra charges.
- Hotel Accommodation in Chandigarh, Manali, Keylong, Jammu, Srinagar can be arranged on best deals.
Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- 0% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 15 days from date of departure
- No Refund within 07 Days from the date of departure
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts
- Wind-cheaters, Jackets and pullovers
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Personal medication
- Riding Shoes, a pair of slippers for the night, extra pair of socks
- Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion and insect repellents
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles, backpack with plastic lining, daypack
- Wear riding shoes till your ankles
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes contrast from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatised to high altitudes.
- While riding, tuck-in your tracks into the socks to avoid hindrance.
- Wear double layered socks to avoid dust, mud and infections during the trek.
- Do not wear tight-fitted clothes as they might hinder with your movement during the ride.
- Do not carry valuables like jewellery or expensive electronics.
- Wear proper protective headgear that fits perfectly along with eyewear and mouth protection wear to avoid the glare of the sun, dust and wind.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the long bike ride.
- The ride takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not litter the local sites or campsites.
- Consumption of alcohol/drugs and smoking during the bike ride is strictly prohibited
- Usages of plastic bags are strictly prohibited during the ride.
- Avoid using earphones, as you might not be able to follow up the instructions from the guides or the instructors.
- Any damage in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- Please bring your own USB Pendrive of 32 GB for videos and images.