About the Activity
- Embark on an adventurous bike tour from Manali to Spiti and get ready for the ride of your life through the mountains and valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
- Your Tour will be start from Delhi, you will board overnight bus to Manali.
- You are provided Volvo bus tickets from Delhi to Manali and back to Delhi.
- From exploring the Spiti Valley to the Kee Monastery and the beautiful lake of Chandra Taal, the trip is an adventure that will leave you astonished at the beauty of the Himalayas.
- This 12 day bike trip covers place such as Chandra Taal, Kaza, Pin Valley, Tabo, naka, Kalpa, Sangla and Shoja.
Manali to Ladakh road is the most popular for biking tour in India, not only because it’s scenic but because you have time to acclimatize to the altitude. You can also rent a bike in Manali or you can bring your own and take a tour to see the attractions of Kullu Manali, through a road trip.
Day 1: Delhi-Manali
Today you will take overnight bus from Delhi to Manali. Boarding point of Volvo is Mandi House or Majnu Ka til, you can also use HPTDC Volvo from Delhi ISBT. Your tour will start form Delhi around 16:00 hrs onwards. You will arrive next day at Manali.
Day 2 Arrive Manali
In the morning, you arrive in Manali and transfer to the hotel (check in time 12 noon/early check is subject to availability of room). In the afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles and you will enjoy a short ride and have a guided motorbike tour of Manali.
Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 Manali/ Chandertal (120 kms/ 7 hrs)
Breakfast at Hotel, later start the tour by riding to Chander taal crossing Gulaba, Marhi and Rohtang Pass (3980 m).
Chandra Taal lake is situated on the Samudra Tapu plateau, which overlooks the Chandra River. Chandra Taal is a tourist destination for trekkers and campers. The lake is accessible on foot from Batal as well as from Kunzum Pass from late May to early October. There is also a motor road accessible as far as a parking lot 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) from the lake. The route from Kunzum Pass was accessible only on foot before, but now motorcycles and 4×4 cars do travel this distance where you take a right cut from a T-point, the road to left leads to Bataal. It takes approx 2 hours from Kunzum Pass to Chandra Taal. Chandra Taal is also accessible from Suraj Tal, 30 km (19 mi) away.
Day 4 Chander taal-Kaza Chandertal / Kaza (90 kms/ 7 hrs)
Early morning, visit the Lake by walking then start the journey to Kaza crossing Kunzum pass (4558 m) and passing some beautiful villages of Spiti valley.
The town is divided into the old, as Kaza Khas and new as Kaza Soma sections. The new town contains the administrative buildings. The Tangyud (Tang-rGyud) Gompa dates to the early 14th century and is built like a fortified castle with massive slanted mud walls and battlements with vertical red ochre and white vertical stripes.
On arrival in Kaza check in at hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 In Kaza
In the morning, you visit the Ki monastery which is located 12 kms from Kaza and Kibber, 9 kms further from Ki at altitude of 4205 m and one of the highest inhabited village in the world.
Ride back to Kaza and in the evening you are free to explore the town.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 Kaza/ Pin Valley/Tabo (8 hrs)
In the morning, start riding your bike and ride to Pin Valley, the land of Ibex and Snow Leopards and visit Gungri Monastery Lalung village. Later ride to Tabo and visit Tabo monastery and Tabo village.
Tabo monastery was founded in 996 AD and also known as “The Ajanta of the Himalayas” and is the largest monastic complex in Spiti.
Overnight stay in guest house.
Day 7 Tabo/Nako/ Kalpa (165 kms/ 8 hrs)
In the morning, start riding towards Kalpa. Kalpa, Himachal Pradesh. Kalpa is a small town in the Sutlej river valley, above Recong Peo in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, Northern India, in the Indian Himalaya. Inhabited by Kinnauri people and famous for its apple orchards.
Rest of the day is free to explore Kalpa village.
On arrival check in at hotel.
Day 8 Kalpa/ Sangla/ Chitkul/ Sangla (103 kms/ 6 hrs)
Travel by bike from Kalpa to Sangla enroute visiting Kamru Fort & village. Continue further towards Sangla valley to visit the remote village of Chitkul. Chitkul is a village in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is the last inhabited village near the Indo-China border. The Indian road ends here. During winters, the place mostly remains covered with the snow and the inhabitants move to lower regions of Himachal.
Ride back to Sangla and check in at camp for overnight stay.
Overnight stay at Camp
Day 9 Sangla/ Shoja (200 kms/ 8 hrs)
In the morning, start riding from Sangla to Shoja crossing Jalori Jot Pass. Shoja (or called Sohja or Sojha) is a Himalayan hamlet (8500 ft asl) 5 kms short of Jalori Pass. Jalori Pass lies on the alternative route that connects Shimla area with Kullu valley.
On arrival check in at hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 Shoja/Manali (100 kms/ 4-5 hrs)
In the morning, start riding from Shoja to Manali crossing Tirthan valley and crossing villages like Larji Dam, Kullu town.
On arrival check into hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel
Day 11 Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
In the morning, you are free to tour around Manali on your own. In the evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi.
Overnight journey via Volvo bus.
Day 12 Arrive Delhi
Arrival at Delhi in morning which concluded your trip.
*************Tour Ends with Happiest Memories*************
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in Hotels/Camps/Tents/Guest House
- One Enfield bike (without fuel) (350 cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied guide for the entire tour in bike
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- Backup jeep for more than 06 riders
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices valid from 01st April 2018 to 31stMarch 2019
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA Kashmir – India will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra | Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.No changes in the date of travel once booked.Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed. Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menusAny dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Journey can be arranged from Chandigarh / Jammu Railway Station or Airport at Nominal Extra charges.
- Hotel Accommodation in Chandigarh, Manali, Keylong, Jammu, Srinagar can be arranged on best deals.
Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- 0% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 15 days from date of departure
- No Refund within 07 Days from the date of departure
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.