DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival at Leh Airport, Upon arrival you will met by TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH (EXCURSION TO MONASTERIES)
Post breakfast we visit Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags and also visit Hall Of Fame near Leh is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army.
Post lunch we take a sightseeing tour visiting Sankar Gompa, located at a distance of approximately 3 km from the town of Leh, Leh Palace is one of the most captivating architectural ruins that attract the attention of the tourists almost immediately with its majestic setting at the edge of the Namgyal hill and overlooking the town and at once looks like a reminiscent of Lhasa’s Potala Palace.
DAY 03: LEH TO SHAM VALLEY (75 KMS / 4 HRS)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Enroute visiting Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River, Just before Saspul a road to the right takes you for your visit to the Likir Monastery, Likir is one of the most active monasteries in the region. As you drive up to the monastery a recently installed colossal gilded image of the Maitreya out in the open is one of the most impressive sights in Ladakh.
After visiting the Monastery you continue your drive along the River Indus to or Uletokpo or Tingmosgang enroute visiting Ridzong Monastery, there is the option to walk up to the Monastery for those that wish to do so. Hidden at the end of a steep valley, the first view of the Monastery is dramatic. After visiting above places we drive further and check in at our camp / hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04: SHAM VALLEY TO LEH VIA LAMAYURU (180 KMS / 05 – 06 HRS)
Post breakfast you drive to the 11th Century Lamayuru Monastery enroute visiting the mesmerizing Moon Landscapes (you will believe why the name of this area is Moonland. Exactly the same formations of Land are visible as on the moon), Lamayuru is spectacularly located along the valley plain and surrounded by mountains on all sides. On your return drive to Leh you first visit the Alchi Gompa.
The complex of temples located within the village is the most celebrated of Ladakh’s monasteries and dates back to the 11th century. After visiting Alchi we drive back to Leh. Finally you arrive back at Leh for an overnight stay at your Hotel.
DAY 05: LEH (EXCURSION TO CHEMDEY, TAKTHOK, HEMIS, SHEY PALACE & THIKSEY) – 06 HRS
Post breakfast we take sightseeing tour monasteries visiting Chemdey which occupies an imposing position just to the south of Sakti village, Tak-Thok Monastery is situated in Sakti Village, at a distance of approximately 46 km from the town of Leh. Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village &Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 06: LEH (STOK, MATHO, STAKNA & MAHABODHI) – 05 HRS APPROX.
Post breakfast we start our by visiting Matho Monastery renowned mainly for its yearly festival & known as Nag-hrang after the name of the local god (sa-bdag). Following drive to Stakna a small monastery, comprising the private apartment, all newly decorated in good Tibetan style &Mahabodhi, The only centre in Ladakh to conduct Dhamma talks and meditation programs &Stok Palace lies south south of leh on the opposite side of the singe Tsangspo River. The castle was built on a hill at the end of village in about the year 1825 by King Tsespal Tondup Namgyal. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 07: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Morning Breakfast at hotel and time for leisure, according to your flight timing we take you to Leh domestic airport to catch the flight back to home.
*************Tour Ends with Happiest Memories*************
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 05 Night Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Sham Valley on twin sharing Basis with all meals
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll use Scorpio|Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permit (Wildlife, Red Cross & Environment fees)
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices valid from 01st April 2018 to 31stMarch 2019
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA Kashmir – India will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra | Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.No changes in the date of travel once booked.Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed. Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menusAny dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Journey can be arranged from Chandigarh / Jammu Railway Station or Airport at Nominal Extra charges.
- Hotel Accommodation in Chandigarh, Manali, Keylong, Jammu, Srinagar can be arranged on best deals.
Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- 0% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 15 days from date of departure
- No Refund within 07 Days from the date of departure
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.