DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival at Leh Airport, Upon arrival you will met by TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH – EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY (50 KMS / 03 HRS – ONE WAY
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. Later we drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
DAY 03: LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS)
Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level.
Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay. In the evening you can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. A visit to a Ladakhi home can be arranged. Overnight Stay at the Camp or Hotel.
DAY 04: HUNDER – TURTUK – HUNDER (82 KMS – 3 HRS ONE WAY)
After an early breakfast we drive to Turtuk, and a lot of other small villages, were brought under Indian control after the 1971 war, when the Indian army pushed the Pakistani soldiers past the mountains towering the Nubra Valley. Turtuk lies at the extreme corner of the Indian border, and hence its accessibility is a challenge. Due to treacherous roads and sensitive army base camps, permits were not issued to Indian civilians until late 2010.
Although the roads are marred by landslides and shooting stones, the 3 hour drive from Hunder to Turtuk is nothing less than exceptional. Throughout the journey, one has the company of Shyok, as well as the vistas, that define the barrenness which is characteristic to Ladakh.
After visting we drive back to our camp or Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay.
DAY 05: NUBRA VALLEY TO PANGONG LAKE (170 KMS / 7 HRS)
After an early breakfast we check out from Camp or hotel and drive towards Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
It is indeed a strange sight since immediately on the left of the road is Rocky Mountains that characterize the Ladakhi landscape and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return stop at Diskit which is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley.
Later we drive towards Pangong Tso via Agham & Shyok Valley. Some of the road patches in areas are extremely tough (towards nubra side) in terms of road conditions but no doubt the journey is very scenic! Later after crossing this adventurous part we drive further towards Durbuk & Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
DAY 06: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH VIA CHANGLA (140 KMS / 6 HRS)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs enroute visiting Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and another 5 Kms driving through a picturesque landscape we reach to Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh &3 Idiots Rancho School. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight
DAY 07: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Morning Breakfast at hotel and time for leisure, according to your flight timing we take you to Leh domestic airport to catch the flight back to home.
*************Tour Ends with Happiest Memories*************
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Night Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 02 Night Accommodation in Nubra on twin sharing Basis with all meals
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong on twin sharing Basis with all meals
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll use Scorpio|Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permit (Wildlife, Red Cross & Environment fees)
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices valid from 01st April 2018 to 31stMarch 2019
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA Kashmir – India will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra | Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.No changes in the date of travel once booked.Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed. Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menusAny dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Journey can be arranged from Chandigarh / Jammu Railway Station or Airport at Nominal Extra charges.
- Hotel Accommodation in Chandigarh, Manali, Keylong, Jammu, Srinagar can be arranged on best deals.
Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- 0% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 15 days from date of departure
- No Refund within 07 Days from the date of departure
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.