Day 01 : Delhi to Haridwar
Morning arrival at Delhi international / Domestic airport, meet and greet with our representative and then drive to Haridwar, on arrival at Haridwar check-in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, we will take you Har-Ki-Pouri for Aarti darshan, after Aarti Darshan back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 : Haridwar to Saynachati / Barkot
Morning, after breakfast check-out from the hotel and then drive to Barkot via Mussoorie. Enroute we will enjoy the beauty of hills. On arrival check-in Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Saynachati /Barkot to Yamunotri and back Saynachati
Early morning (4:00 AM) drive to Jankichatti (42 KMS), start 5 Kms trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, doli or by horse at own cost. On arrival at Yamunotri, take bath in hot Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple darshan, after having Temple darshan you can also cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice back to home as “Prasad". After this back down to Jankichatti and then proceed to Barkot. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Saynachati / Barkot to Uttarkashi
Morning (9:00 AM) after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. In route visit Praketswar Mahadev. On arrival check-in the hotel, In evening we will visit the famous temple of Kashi Viswnath at Uttarkashi and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05 : Uttarkashi to Gangotri and back Uttarkashi
Early morning (5:00 AM) drive to Gangotri. At Gangotri take a holy dip in the river Ganga, Its also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Then go for Temple darshan, after temple darshan drive back to Uttarkashi for overnight stay
.Day 06 : uttarkashi to Guptkashi / Sitapur
Morning (7:00 AM) after breakfast check out from the hotel and then drive to Guptkashi via Tehri Dam. On arrival at Guptkashi check-in the hotel, in evening we will visit the famous temple of Kashi Vishwnath at Guptkashi. After temple darshan back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08 : Guptkashi / Sitapur to Kedarnath
Early morning ( 5:00 AM) check-out from the hotel and drive to Gourikund. From here, we will start 18 Kms trek to Kedarnath. Either by walk, doli or by horse at own cost. On arrival at Kedarnath, check-in into the hotel. In the evening take a part in evening Aarti. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 08 : Kedarnath to Gaurikund and Start for Guptkashi
Kedarnath – Gaurikund, Guptkashi (18 Kms Down Trek & 35 Kms 3 hrs by Road)Early morning (4:00 AM) go for temple darshan, after darshan back to Hotel. After breakfast trek down to Gaurikund. Later drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check-in the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Guptkashi to Badrinath
Morning ( 7:00 AM) after breakfast drive to Badrinath via Chopta. On arrival check-in the hotel. After a short break go for interesting sightseeing of Mana Village (the last village before the Tibetan border). Visit Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Charanpaduka, Bhim pul and the “Mukh" of the Saraswati river. After that back to hotel, In the evening go for aarti. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Badrinath to Pipalkoti / Shrikot
Early morning ( 4:00 AM ) take bath in Taptkund its also called Suryakund. Then go for temple darshan, after having temple darshan back to Hotel. After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive to Joshimath/Pipalkothi, Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : Pipalkoti / Shrikot to Haridwar
Morning (5:00 AM) drive to Haridwar. On arrival check-in Hotel at Haridwar, take some rest and In evening take part in aarti perfumed at Har ki Pauri. After aarti darshan back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12 : Haridwar to Delhi
Morning (9:00) after breakfast drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, transfer to airport/railway station to catch the flight/train for onward destination. Tour and services end….
**************Tour ending with happy Memories***********
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.