Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar (230 kms/6 hours)
Arrival Delhi Railway Station or Airport, Meet & Assist further drive to Hardwar, Take lunch. Later drive to Hardwar transfer to your Hotel. Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, Dinner & Night halt.
Day 2: Haridwar – Joshimath (276 kms/8 hours)
Morning, drive straight to Joshimath enroute visit Deoprayag, Rudraprayag & Karnprayag. Arrival Joshimath check in hotel. Overnight stay.
Joshimath: Adi Guru Shankaracharya, who came all the way from Kerels in the 8th Century A.D, perform penance under a tree here and after getting enlightenment, established a Math (religious centre), known as “Joshimath”. The name Joshimath is derived from it. Temple of Narsingh and Nav Durga are located here.
Day 03 : Joshimath – Govind Ghat (22 kms drive)
Ghangaria (13kms/4hr Trek) Drive to Govindghat, Trek Start from here to Ghangaria (3000 mts). Check in Hotel.
Ghangharia/Govinddham: 5 Kms. situated in the midst of a pine grove Ghangharia serves asa base for visiting Hemkund Shaib. It is the last human habitation in the valley. A tourist Lodge, log huts, tents
and a Gurudwara provide comfortable accommadition.
Day 04 : Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria (5.5 kms/5 hours each side)
Early morning, trek start from here to Hemkund Sahib. Return back to Ghangaria after Darshan. Overnight stay.
Gurudwara Hemkund Shaib: This imposing star-shaped structure of stone and concrete masonry is one the shores of the lake. An outlet behind the Gurudwara is source of the Lakshman Ganga.
Temple of Lord Lakshman: A small temple nearby, dedicated to Lord Lakshman.
Day 05 : Ghangaria – Valley of Flower – Ghangaria (3 kms/3 hours each side)
Valley of Flower was discovered by Frank Smith while on the Expedition to Mt. Kamet. This picturesque Valley covered by rare species of flowers & a wide variety of Butterflies, Musk Deer, Thar & serow are found here. Back to Ghangaria.
Day 06 : Ghangaria – Govindghat (13kms trek down) – Rudraprayag (145 kms/5 hours)
After 13 Kms trek from Ghangaria to Govind Ghat, drive to Rudraprayag from Govind Ghat. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 07: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160 kms/5 hours)
Early morning, Drive to Rishikesh. Visit Rishikesh Local Sight Seeing & Temples. Later drive to Hardwar. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 08: Hardwar – Delhi (230 kms/6 hours)
Morning, visit Hardwar Local Sight Seeing & Temples. Later drive back to Delhi. On arrival. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport. Tour Terminate.
**************Tour ending with happy Memories***********
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.