Day 1 – Delhi – Kasol (Overnight Volvo Bus)
You will take overnight bus to Kasol (Manali). Bus will start from Delhi around 1600 to 2000 hrs, you will reach in Kasol by next morning.
Overnight on Bus
Day 2 – 4 Hours Trek, Pine Forests, Parvati Valley Dam, Village
Kasol is situated in the Parvati Valley and offers a splendid view of the scenic valleys and untouched hills. After your arrival, Transfer to the Trekking Point and Follow the furious Tosh River as it flows deep into the pine forests, till you reach beautiful springs and colossal rocks
Overnight stay in the camp.
Afternoon at leisure, evening we drop you at Kullu Bus stand to catch Volvo back to Delhi.
Day 3 – Trek from Tosh to Kasol
Wake up in the morning, get freshened and energized with a breakfast in the camp. Today, you will be trekking back to Kasol. And with your arrival in Kasol, this astounding Tosh Valley trek will come to an end.
Day 4 – Departure
Breakfast at hotel and check out from the hotel.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner
- Guide during the tour
- Round way public transfers from Kullu to Kasol
- Sleeping bags and airy mats
- Charges of guide, cook and camp helpers
- All applicable taxes
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.