Day 01: Delhi – Chandigarh – Manali 9 hours drive
Fly from Delhi/Mumbai to Chandigarh. On arrival at Chandigarh airport our driver will meet you and drive to Manali. It is a long day driver with few stops enroute. Arrive Manali in the evening and check in Hotel.
Day 02: Manali tour
Morning relax. Afternoon drive to Solang valley to start a short acclimatization walk. It is three hours drive from Solang valley to old Manali passing through some traditional villages of Manali. Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali – Shishu (3200 M) 5 hours drive
The beautiful road journey into the high Himalayas starts today. Leave after an early breakfast and drive over Rohtang Pass. It is beautiful zigzag uphill drive to Rohtang Pass. After crossing Rohtang Pass you will notice a sudden change in the landscape-the green kullu valley is suddenly replaced by dry dessert of Lahul valley. Camp at Shishu on the side of river.
Day 04: Shishu – Kardong Gompa – Chota Dara (3760 M) 4/5 hours drive
This short stage is included in order to get acclimatize to the increasing altitude. After breakfast we drive further up into Lahul valley to visit one of the monasteries sitated on top of a hill. Later drive back to Shishu and continue to Chota Dara where you camp on the side of Chandera river that originates from Chandertal.
Day 05: Chotta-Dara – Kunzum Pass (4550 m) – Chandertal Lake (4300m)
1 hours drive and 3 hours walk
After a short drive you on top of Kunzum Pass from where you start your trek to Chandertal Lake. From Kunzum Pass you have beautiful view of the high Himalayan peaks. It is gradual walk from Kunzum Pass to Chandertal lake.
Day 06: Chandertal Lake – Tokpo Gongma (4350 M)
Gradual uphill walk for 4 to 5 hours takes us to the next camping place. We have to start early in order to cross small streams that gets flooded in the afternoon. Camp for overnight stay.
Day 07: Tokpo Gongma to Tokpo Yongma (4640 M)
Gradual uphill walk for 5 hours takes us to our next camping place. Tokpo Yongma means small river.
Day 08: Tokpo Yongma – Baralacha Pass (4800m) – Keylong (3400 m)
4 hours walk and 3 hours Drive
After 3 to 4 hours of uphill walk we reach Baralacha Pass situated on the main highway between Manali and Leh. On the side of the pass is Surajtal from where Bhaga river and Yunam and tokpo Chandra rivers originate and flows in different directions. From Baralacha drive to Keylong for overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 09: Keylong – Manali 6 hours drive
Drive back to Manali crossing over Rohtang pass. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 10: Manali – Delhi Departure
Morning at Leisure. Afternoon transfer to Bus station to board Overnight Volvo Bus to Delhi. End of the tour.
Tour End with happiest memories
with Breakfast and Dinner
during the tour
way public transfers from Kullu to Kasol
bags and airy mats
of guide, cook and camp helpers
and camping equipment
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.