Day 01 Arrival Shimla
On arrival at Shimla Bus Stand, upon arrival get an assisted transfer to the hotel complete the check-in formalities and relax. Evening on leisure.
Shimla, The `summer capital’ of British India sprawls along a crescent-shaped ridge at an altitude of over 2100 m in southern Himachal Pradesh. This was the most important hill station in India before Independence. Shimla was once part of the Nepalese kingdom and called Shyamala (another name for goddess Kali). The British ‘discovered’ it in 1819. The famous main street, The Mall, still runs along the crest of the ridge and is lined with stately English-looking houses. Christ Church, Gorton Castle and the fortress-like former Viceroyal Lodge reinforce the English flavour. Overnight Stay at Shimla
DAY 02: Shimla full Day Sighrseeing
Breakfast at hotel later you will start your City Tour of Shimla including The Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Christ Church is Situated on the Ridge is Christ Church, which is the second oldest church in Northern India. It has a very majestic appearance and inside there are stained glass windows which represent faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience and humility and Jakhu Temple dedicated to the monkey god Hanuman. It’s located near the highest point of the ridge and offers fine views of the town, surrounding valley and snow-capped peaks. Other scenic spots nearby include the 67m high Chadwick Falls, the picnic spot of Prospect Hill, Kufri – KUFRI (16 km) : At 2501m, this is famous for its wide views and ski slopes. An enjoyable walk leads up to the Mahasu Peak. At Kufri, Himachal Tourism runs the Cafe Lalit and Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight Stay at Shimla
Day 03: Shimla Departure
Today post breakfast we check out and transfer to Shimla bus Stand to board Volvo bus back to home,
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.