Day 01 Arrival Chandigarh
Arrival in Chandigarh On arrival in Chandigarh, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. Thereafter, get all set to explore the famous tourist attractions of Chandigarh, the first planned city of the country. The list of attraction of the day includes Sukhna Lake- an artificial lake lying at the Shivalik foothills where you can enjoy boating, Rock Garden- a garden consisting of sculptures made from waste material, Tower of Shadows- partially-open airy sculptures and more. Have a comfortable stay at night in the hotel.
Day 2 Chandigarh – Naina Devi – Sheetla Mata – Jwalamukhi temple
On the 2nd day, leave early in the morning for temple tour in Himachal. The tour starts from Naina Devi Temple. Seek blessings at the temple and head towards Sheetla Mata Temple and Jwalamukhi Temple. After Darshan from all these temples, go towards Kangra city which is 30 km from Jwalamukhi Temple. Once you seek blessing, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Kangra – Chintpurni temple – Bagala Temple
Have breakfast in the morning and then leave for Chintpurni Temple, which is placed at a distance of around 55 km from Kangra city. Later, visit the Bagala Temple. Enjoy the scenic locations around these temples and then head back to Kangra. Enjoy a comfortable stay at hotel.
Day 4 Kangra – Chamunda Devi temple – Brijeshwari Temple
This day is also scheduled for Darshan at two other popular temples of the region. Visit the beautiful and serene Chamunda Devi Temple, about 24 km from Kangra. Thereafter, leave for Brijeshwari Temple, which is dedicated to Goddess Parvati, the better half of Lord Shiva. Back to Kanga by evening, this is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight.
Day 5 Kangra – Chandigarh
On the last day of Temple tour in Himachal Pradesh, get an assisted transfer to the Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey with good blessings of Devi Maa.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.