DAY 01: Arrival Shimla
Arrival at Shimla Bus Stand, upon arrival transfer to Shimla. Our assistance will meet you at hotel and assist you for check in. Shimla, The `summer capital’ of British India sprawls along a crescent-shaped ridge at an altitude of over 2100m in southern Himachal Pradesh. This was the most important hill station in India before Independence. Shimla was once part of the Nepalese kingdom and called Shyamala (another name for goddess Kali). The British ‘discovered’ it in 1819. The famous main street, The Mall, still runs along the crest of the ridge and is lined with stately English-looking houses. Christ Church, Gorton Castle and the fortress-like former Viceroyal Lodge reinforce the English flavour.
Full day rest, Evening visit Mall Road, and Christ Church. Overnight at Shimla
DAY 02: Shimla full day sightseeing
Morning after Breakfast we will leave to visit Shimla tour, including The Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Christ Church is Situated on the Ridge is Christ Church, which is the second
Oldest church in Northern India. It has a very majestic appearance and inside there are stained glass
windows which represent faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience and humility and Jakhu Temple dedicated to the monkey god Hanuman. It’s located near the highest point of the ridge and offers fine views of the town, surrounding valley and snow-capped peaks. Other scenic spots nearby include the 67m high Chadwick Falls, the picnic spot of Prospect Hill, Kufri – KUFRI (16 km) : At 2501m, this is famous for its wide views and ski slopes. An enjoyable walk leads up to the Mahasu Peak. At Kufri, Himachal Tourism runs the Cafe Lalit and Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight Stay at Shimla
DAY 03: Shimla – Manali (Drive)
Morning post breakfast at hotel and proceed to another hill station” Manali” Manali is a magnet, attracting many tourists from all over the world The landscape here is breath taking. One sees well-defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards. Overnight stay at Manali
DAY 04: Manali Rohtang & Solang Valley Excursion
Morning Post breakfast we will leave for Rohtang & Solang Valley Excursion.
Solang Valley Located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains. Since the valley has fine ski slopes, it is a perfect place for skiing & hot picnic spot. In the Evening Visit the Famous The Mall Road.
Optional Excursion to Rohtang :- Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. Overnight stay at Manali
DAY 05: Manali Full Day City Sightseeing
Morning Post breakfast and proceed to visit Manikaran. Manikaran is holly hot water natural point.
Afternoon, we will Start our sightseeing of Manali including “Hadimba Devi Temple” Built in 1533, this temple is dedicated to the deity Hadimba who was the wife of Bhim. The temple is known for its four-storied pagoda and exquisite wooden carvings, Manu Temple is dedicated to Manu Rishi, a sage who not only meditated here but is also believed to be the creator of human race
on earth., Tibetan Monastery and “Vashisht Village” also boasts a pair of old stone temples, opposite each other above the main square. Dedicated to the local patron saint Vaishisht, the smaller of the two opens on to a partially covered courtyard, and is adorned with elaborate woodcarvings.
Solang Valley Located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains. Since the valley has fine ski slopes, it is a perfect place for skiing & hot picnic spot. In the Evening Visit the Famous The Mall Road. Overnight stay at Manali
DAY 06: Manali Drop at Bus Stand
Morning Post Breakfast at hotel and check out till 12:00 hrs, rest of the time for leisure of personal activities. Evening according to suitable time to catch the bus to your next journey.
Our tour concludes with unforgettable memories & look forward to serve you again in near future………
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.