DAY 01: Arrival Amritsar
Arrival at Amritsar Bus Stand. our representative would assist you and check in at Hotel. Afternoon:- Bagha Border,:- Later late in the afternoon we drive 10 Kms to “Wagha Border” one of the most attractive destination of Amritsar, People visit this place in large numbers to witness the lowering down of the flags of both countries. The only post, where a special parade is organised to lower the flags simultaneously from the flag poles in the evening,beams with activity. The flag lowering ceremony, better known as the ‘Retreat’ is performed everyday, Shortly before sunset, by Border Security Force (BSF) jawans on the Indian side and Pakistan Rangers on the other side.
After our visit of Wagha Border we drive back to Amritsar.
Overnight Hotel – Amritsar.
DAY 02: Amritsar Sightseeing – Dharamshala
Morning after breakfast at Hotel check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Amritsar sightseeing.
Amritsar we visit, “Golden Temple”, it is the most sacred temple of the Sikhs built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh. The lower portion of the temple displays white marble inlay work and the upper portion is embellished with copper coated over by gold plate. Later we visit “Jallian Wala Memorial”, it is memory of martyrs-13 April,1919" has been inscribed in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and English. Post lunch we visit “Durgiana Temple” Situated outside the Hathi Gate Durgiana Mandir is largest Hindu Temple in the city. This temple is devoted to goddess Durga and dates back to 16th century.
After sightseeing drive to Dharamshala. Overnight at Dharamshala
DAY 03: Dharamshala –Full day visit
Morning Post Breakfast, we will Start our city Tour of Dharamsala including various Monasteries and Mcleodganj often called Little Lhasa and the residence of the Dalai Lama, which has been here for over three decades. The monastery has larger-than-life images of the Buddha, Padmasambhava and Avalokteshwara. Also visit ST. JOHN’S, the charming dressed stone church in the wilderness, “Residence of the Dalai Lama” The Dalai Lama lives on the south edge of town. He came to Dharamsala in the year 1960 and since then, he has been living here only. Most of his house has been transformed into government offices, while he occupies only a small portion of the entire complex and “Library of Tibetan Works & Archives” There is also a library of Tibetan works and archives in Dharamsala. It comprises of a rich collection of almost 40 % of the original Tibetan manuscripts. There is also a photographic archive in the library. Bhagsunag- It is one of the best tourist attractions in Dharamshala and is known for its old temple, a fresh water spring, and slate quarry a waterfall surrounded by stunning cliffs and trees. Tourists can take a dip in the chilly water of this fall and visit the Bhagsunag temple to seek blessing of Lord Shiva. The Bhagsunag Fall falls on the way to Triund, so the tourists can continue with their journey to Triund once they visit this elegant fall. Bhagsunag Fall is located only 2 kms from Mcleoganj. Overnight stay at Dharamshala
DAY 04: Dharamshala Drop at Bus Stand
Morning post breakfast, check out from the hotel and drop you at Bus stand to catch your overnight bus back to Home.
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories!!
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.