Day 01 : Delhi – Mussorie
Arrival at Delhi and met by our representative and transfer to Mussoorie(290 kms/7 hours) via Dehradun visiting local spots enroute such as IMA, Sahastradhara Waterfalls, Doon School. Mussourie is a city and a municipal board, about 30 km from Dehradun and in Dehradun district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. This hill station, situated in the foothills of the Himalaya ranges, is also known as the Queen of Hill Stations, Being at an average altitude of 2,000 meters (6,600 ft), Mussoorie, with its green hills and varied flora and fauna, is a fascinating hill resort. Commanding snow ranges to the north-east, and glittering views of the Doon Valley and Shiwalik ranges in the south, the town was once said to present a ‘fairyland’ atmosphere to tourists. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 02 : Mussoorie
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing to Kempty falls, Mussoorie Lake, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 03 : Mussoorie
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion trip to Dhanaulti and Mata Surkanda Devi Temple, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel..Dhanaulti, a dreamy, misty mountain retreat in the Garhwal Hills, makes a wonderful holiday getaway. This all-weather favourite is just a couple of hours drive away from Dehradun and has a serene beauty that will bowl you over. Compared to the boisterous town of neighbouring Mussoorie and the throngs that mill around the Mall, Dhanaulti is blissfully secluded.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 04 : Departure Mussoorie
After breakfast departure for Delhi. Tour Ends and Sweet memories remain forever……!!.
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories!!
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.