Day 01 : Delhi – Dharamsala
You need to reach Majnu ka Tillah by 6 PM to board our Volvo bus to Mcleodganj. The bus departs at 7 PM . Overnight in AC volvo bus
Day 02: Dharamsala
Arrive Mcleod Ganj bus stand by Volvo Bus at 6:30 am. Our driver will meet you at the bus station and transfer you to your hotel in Bhagsu. Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast check in. The check in time is 1300 Hours. Early check in is subject to availability at the time of arrival. After freshening up we take you for a a beautiful forest walk from Bhagsu Nag to Bahl village. It is appox two/three hours easy walk through the forest. Enroute you come across a Buddhist stupa and some meditation huts where Tibetan monks live and practice meditation all year round. You do not get to see the monks but can hear the chants from inside their mud huts . Continue walk to Balh village. Picnic lunch by the side of fresh water stream . After lunch walk back to Naddi village from where you have superb view of the peaks of the Dhauladhar mountain range Your driver will come to pick you up at the trek end point and drive to Mcleodganj to visit the temple of His Holiness Dalai Lama . Spend some time in Tibetan market Mcleodganj . Drive Back to hotel in Bhagsu , dinner with bon fire on the roof top terrace.
Day 03: Dharamshala – PALAMPUR – BIR BILLING (CYCLING AND CAMPING)
After breakfast get ready to cycle down in the valley. For first one hour you paddle on a downhill road and then it is a leveled gradient with some short ascents in-between. We will have a back up vehicle for those who get tired and do not want to cycle anymore can sit in the back up vehicle and enjoy the scenic drive. You cycle upto Palampur where you have lunch. After lunch drive to Billing. Enroute visit Baijnath Shiv Temple and Sherabling monastery at Bhattu village. Drive upto Billing. Camp at Billing for overnight stay. Dinner with Bonfire.
Day 04: BILLING – DHARAMSHALA – DELHI (PARAGLIDING DAY)
After breakfast in the camp you go for a tandom Paragliding ride with an expert pilot from Billing to Bir. Billing is one of the most spectacular site for paragliding. It is 15 to 20 minutes ride depending on the wind conditions. You land at Bir where your drive will come to pick you up. Spend time in Bir Village. Lunch on your own. Later drive back to Dharamsala to board your Volvo Bus back to Delhi. Overnight in the bus.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- 01 Accompanying trip leader with his own cycle.
- All camping arrangements at Billing with accommodation in trekking style tents on twin sharing, sleeping bags, mattress, kitchen tent and dry pit toilet tent.
- All meals during camping starting with light snacks on arrival at camp, followed by dinner and breakfast on the next day.
- All land transport from arrival in Mcleodganj till departure from Mcleodganj as per itinerary. Transport will remain at disposal as backup while cycling .
- 01 Back up Jeep to carry cycle during the cycling trip.
- 01 Tandem Paragliding with expert pilot from Billing to Bir.
- Volvo bus from Delhi – Mcleodganj – Delhi on per seat basis .
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
- Lunch and dinner on day 03
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, laundry,etc.
- Tipping to guide , camping staff etc.
- Any other Services that are not mentioned under the head “Price Includes”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Cycling Shorts, T-Shrits,etc
- Sun protection. Sun glasses/sun screen,etc
- Small day sack.
- Good walking shoes that can be used for both walking and cycling. Regular sports shoes should be fine.
- Personal medicines,etc.
- Warm clothes for camping night.