DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY
Day- 01 Arrival Cochin –Munnar (Drive)
Warm welcome on the arrival at airport / railway station, well arranged pick up and transfer to Munnar. Time duration to reach Munnar is about 158 Kms / 04 hrs by car. Munnar is top most hill station in South India.
On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day- 02 Munnar Sightseeing
Today you will have full day to explore the beauty of Munnar, get ready, after breakfast at hotel proceed to visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Day- 03 Munnar – Thekkady (Drive)
Gear up for next Hill station Thekkady, is about 110 Kms & approx 03 hrs drive from Munnar, which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Periyar” we head for one of the finest wildlife sanctuaries in India, the Periyar Wildlife Reserve. Upon arrival at Periyar, we assist you to check in at our hotel. Set on an attractive lakeside, it is South India’s most popular Wildlife Sanctuary. Late afternoon at 1500 hrs we shall take you to a guided Spice and plantation tour in one of the Spice Gardens / Plantations for which this region is famous. Back to hotel and overnight stay.
Day- 04 Thekkady – Alleppey (Drive) Back waters (Optional)
Day to get new experience in Kerala. A New Destination “Alleppey” with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet “Venice of the East". These large networks of canals with spectacular Backwaters, Beaches, Marine products & Coir industry provide Alleppey its lifeline. Reach Alleppey check in at House boat & Enjoy the experience of overnight stay in Boat.
Overnight stay at House boat
Day- 05 Alleppey – Cochin (Drive)
Later post breakfast we checkout and drive to Cochin, it is 02 Hours drive away from Allepey
While we take our drive we come across Western Ghats dotted with evergreens, rolling grasslands, sholas and stretches of rejuvenating fragrance of tea and coffee plantations. Arrive Cochin followed by Hotel Check Inn.
Day- 06 Cochin Sightseeing & Departure (Flight or Train)
Post breakfast explore the city on the foot. And take an opportunity to enjoy your shopping of the local market of Kerala.
Cochin are known as the main spice trading hubs since the ancient times. Here you can buy the finest tea made at the tea processing units. The cottage industries here produce delicious chocolates and natural honey. The mall culture is fast taking over Kerala. No wonder Kerala is slowly turning into a shopper’s paradise. Apart from the glossy boutiques in the cities that sell the best in western and ethnic wear, there are numerous small scale industries that deal in handicrafts, pickles, tea, chocolates, honey, snacks, bamboo products and spices.
Later in the evening we drive to Cochin International airport to boards our flight back to home.
Happy Tour Ending with Travel Shop Himalaya
TOUR PICTURE GALLERY
• Accommodation on Double.
• 01 Room For 02 Adult
• Every day Breakfasts & Dinner at Booked hotels during the tour.
• Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary type of vehicle mentioned above
• Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour
• Assistance on arrival.
• Check in & Check out at 13 AM & 11 PM.
• Christmas & New Year Gala Dinner charges will be as per the Hotel Policies.
• Similar Hotels will be provided in case selected hotel is Sold Out/Closed or unavailable due to service factors
• Spice Plantation Tour
• Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax , Fuel Exp., and Driver Exp. etc.)
• 5% service tax on Total Bill.
• Heater charge will be extra in winter.
• Any monument entry fees / camera fees
• Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
• Any guide charges.
• AC Rooms will be subject to availability at hotel category. Normally AC will not provided in above first 3 category of hotels in hills stations.
• Any air / train fare.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.
- T&C Applied