DAY 01: Arrival Chandigarh
Arrive at Airport / Railway, after traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representative would assist you at airport / Railway Station later proceed to hotel and check-inn.
Named after the Goddess Chandi, this beautifully planned city is one of finest examples of urban development. A union territory and state capital to both Punjab and Haryana. Overnight at Chandigarh
DAY 02: Chandigarh sightseeing – Dharamshala
Morning after breakfast check out form the hotel and proceed to visit Chandigarh sightseeing.
At Chandigarh we will visit Leisure Valley – Leisure valley is the most beautiful and popular tourist attraction destination in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Leisure valley is like a garland of gardens that beautifies the entire city. Rock Gardner – exquisite artwork made from industrial and urban waste, Sukhna Lake – manmade lake. After sightseeing of Chandigarh we will drive to Dharamshala. Overnight Stay at Dharamshala
DAY 03: Dharamshala full Day visit
Morning Post Breakfast, we will Start our city Tour of Dharamsala including various Monasteries and Mcleodganj often called Little Lhasa and the residence of the Dalai Lama, which has been here for over three decades. The monastery has larger-than-life images of the Buddha, Padmasambhava and Avalokteshwara. Also visit ST. JOHN’S, the charming dressed stone church in the wilderness, “Residence of the Dalai Lama” The Dalai Lama lives on the south edge of town. He came to Dharamsala in the year 1960 and since then, he has been living here only. Most of his house has been transformed into government offices, while he occupies only a small portion of the entire complex and “Library of Tibetan Works & Archives” There is also a library of Tibetan works and archives in Dharamsala. It comprises of a rich collection of almost 40 % of the original Tibetan manuscripts. There is also a photographic archive in the library. Bhagsunag- It is one of the best tourist attractions in Dharamshala and is known for its old temple, a fresh water spring, and slate quarry a waterfall surrounded by stunning cliffs and trees. Tourists can take a dip in the chilly water of this fall and visit the Bhagsunag temple to seek blessing of Lord Shiva. The Bhagsunag Fall falls on the way to Triund, so the tourists can continue with their journey to Triund once they visit this elegant fall. Bhagsunag Fall is located only 2 kms from Mcleoganj. Overnight Stay at Dharamshala.
DAY 04: Dharamshala – Dalhousie Drive (125 KMS / 03:30 hrs)
Morning breakfast at Hotel and check out, later proceed to Dalhousie, upon arrival check in at hotel and fresh-n-up, after some rest we will leave for Khajiaar. Often called India's Switzerland, the exquisite glade of Khajjiar (1960m) has a circumference of about 5 km. Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods. At Khajjiar there is a 12th century temple dedicated to KhajjI Nag. Within the temple are life size wooden images of the five Pandav brothers. Overnight Stay at Dalhousie
DAY 05: Dalhousie sightseeing – Departure Chandigarh
In western Himachal Pradesh, the hill station of Dalhousie is full of old world charm and holds lingering echos of the Raj era. Dalhousie has charming colonial architecture, including some beautiful churches. Its location presents panoramic views of the plains and like a long silver line, the river Ravi twists and turns below Dalhousie. The spectacular snow-covered Dhauladhar mountains are also visible form this enchanting town.
Morning Post breakfast check out form the hotel and visit Dalhousie sightseeing included:
CHURCHES : There are four beautiful churches in Dalhousie. These are St. Andrew's Church and St. Patrick's Church at Balun, St. Francis church at Subhash Chowk and St.John's Church at Gandhi Chowk. SUBHASH BAOLI (1 km) : It was at this enchanting spot surrounded by majestic trees, that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose spent time in 1937, contemplating and meditating. PANCHPULA (3 km) : This is a picturesque spot where a stream feed a series of pools. A monument has been built here in memory of the freedom fighter, Sardar Ajit Singh. KALATOP (10 km) : This wild life sanctuary is a home to the 'ghoral' and Himalayan black bear.
SHOPPING : Tibetan handicrafts including pullovers and carpets at Dalhousie. Chamba Slippers, 'Rumals' and Shawls at Chamba town.
Later sightseeing drive to Chandigarh airport / railway station to catch the Flight/ train to your onward journey.
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.