Day 01: Delhi Dharamshala (Overnight journey)
You will take overnight bus from Delhi, next morning you will reach at Dharamshala. Bus from Delhi to Dharamshala will starts from 1600 to till 2000 hrs.
Day 2 Arrival Dharamshala
Arrival at Dharamshala bus stand by early in the morning and transfer to hotel for relax & acclimatisation. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 Dharamshala – Hardsar – Dancho
In the morning drive up to Hardsar and then further trek to Dancho. From Hardsar, we gradually ascend to Dancho. It will take around three hrs to walk these 7 kms. Dinner & overnight stay in tent.
Day 4 Dancho – Manimahesh Lake
In the morning after breakfast trek to Manimahesh lake. Today we will climb from Dancho to Manimahesh Lake. This is long and gradual climb. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 5 Manimahesh Lake – Dancho
After exploring the area we will trek back to Dancho. Today we will trek downwards. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 6 Dancho – Dharamshala
In the morning after breakfast trek back to Hardsar and from here drive to Dharamshala. On arrival check in to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel. Overnight in Dharamshala.
Day 7 Dharamshala – Delhi
After breakfast half day sightseeing tour of Dharamshala & in the evening drive to Delhi by AC Volvo coach. Overnight journey.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Room with Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation in Double / Triple Sharing waterproof and windproof tents
- Sleeping bags and airy mats
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Kitchen staff
- High altitude sleeping bags
- Camping Toilets
- Required Forest Permissions
- Mountain Guide
- All applicable taxes
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Backpack (30-40 ltr)
- Water Bottle
- LED Torch
- Dress in Layers – Head Cap, Warm Fleece, Waterproof Wind Cheater
- Preferable Mid Ankle Shoes with Good Grip
- Trekking Pole
- Sun Caps, Sunscreen lotion (SPF 40+)
- Sun Glasses it should be U/V Protected
- Toilet Kit
- Prescribed Medicines – If any
- ID proof
- Energy Bar, Chocolate
- Show less