DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival at Leh Airport, Upon arrival you will met by TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH EXCURSION TO INDUS & SHAM VALLEY REGION (90 KMS / 05 – 06 HRS)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School &Sindhu Ghat.
After visiting above places we drive towards Sham Valley and start our another sightseeing starting with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. Later we drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
DAY 03: LEH – EXCURSION TO KHARDUNGLA TOP – 18,390 FT. (39 KMS / 02 HRS ONE WAY)
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs.| 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing.
Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Tour End with happiest memories
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Night Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll use Scorpio|Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permit (Wildlife, Red Cross & Environment fees)
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices valid from 01st April 2018 to 31stMarch 2019
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- TRAVEL SHOP HIMALAYA Kashmir – India will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra | Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.No changes in the date of travel once booked.Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed. Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menusAny dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Journey can be arranged from Chandigarh / Jammu Railway Station or Airport at Nominal Extra charges.
- Hotel Accommodation in Chandigarh, Manali, Keylong, Jammu, Srinagar can be arranged on best deals.
Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- 0% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 15 days from date of departure
- No Refund within 07 Days from the date of departure
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.